Edwardian glazed cabinet with glass shelves. Opens from the back with brass catch. Has a plaque which reads "This case is the property of Burroughs Wellcome & Co, London".
"The Fine Products of Burroughs Wellcome Co" in gilt writing on the front of the cabinet.
The Burroughs Wellcome & Co was established in London in 1876 by American pharmacists Henry Wellcome and Silas Burroughs